We met with key stakeholders and devised a strategy to segment audiences and devise key messaging to educate and motivate each—all while positioning CoOportunity as friendly, affordable and approachable. Then, we hit the ground running, creating a robust website, videos, digital ads, social media, transit ads, event outreach, fliers, direct mail, outdoor boards, press releases, healthcare provider materials and more.
CoOportunity Health became more than health insurance—it was a friendly, easy way to keep you and your family healthy and happy.
• Broadcast advertising reached more that 70% in our six key markets. Digital media made 21,273,840 total impressions with 42,345 total clicks averaged a .2% click through rate
• SEM achieved a 7.38 % click through rate and achieved a .41% conversation rate
• Online video embedded in the digital ad was fully played 147,491 times
Public Relations and Social Media
• Pre-Launch earned media 463 placements equating to more than $1.5 million in value.
• Facebook grew from 49 likes to 1,263 in just two months.